Phone lines are now open for bookings please see below.
In response to the government announcement we will now be opening for anglers only from Wed 13th May. There are strict guidelines we must follow to keep our staff and customers safe. Therefore we ask all customers to use an element of caution and abide by the rules and regulations in place.
- All customers to phone and book a place on a lake. 01424 893394. Payment to be made in full at time of booking. All fishing bookings are non-refundable. Season ticket holders must also phone and book.
- Everyone must report to reception before fishing. Rod licences/season tickets to be shown on arrival.
- Gates open at 7am and close at 7pm.
- Day tickets run 7.30am – 6.30pm. You must vacate the site by 7pm.
- 24hrs 7am -7am. You must vacate site by 7am.
- 36hrs 7am – 7pm the following day.
- NO GUESTS
- NO VISITORS
- A 2 metre or more safe distance from other anglers must be abided by.
- Toilets are one in one out.
- No sharing of equipment.
- Only 1 angler per marked swim (unless from same household).
- Snack bar now open Wed – Sun.
- Tackle shop open. 1 person at a time or phone orders welcome on 07786978476.
Please adhere to and follow all signage on site. We will do what we can to protect you but its your responsibility to stay safe whilst on site.
Anyone caught not adhering to ours guidelines and rules will be asked to leave immediately.
Wylands is widely regarded as one of the UK‘s best angling centres and is the perfect location for your next fishing excursion. With great facilities including on site snack bar and tackle shop, plus friendly expert advice, its no wonder we’re No.1 with anglers.
Come to Wylands for day ticket carp waters in East Sussex, day ticket fishing East Sussex & Fishing holidays in East Sussex. We have private fishing lakes and match and competition lakes available all year round, subject to availability.
With 9 prestigious lakes set in the beautiful ‘1066’ countryside, Wylands caters for all anglers from the novice to the specimen hunter. Set in 154 acres of woodland and 2 miles from the historic market town of Battle, there truly is something for everyone.
Our winter offers run from 1st November until 29th February 2020.
Day Ticket 1 rod
- Adult £8
- Concession/Junior £6
Day or Night ticket 12hr 2 rods
- Adult £10
- Concession/Junior £8
24 Hour ticket
- Adult £20
- Concession/Junior £16
DOWNLOAD OUR LEAFLET: Click here for a map of Wylands’ fishing lakes, details about the lakes and all the information you’ll need.
GIFT VOUCHERS: Don’t forget to buy your loved ones a Wylands fishing gift voucher! Please ring 01424 893394 to secure a fishing trip as a great gift.
LAKE CLOSURES: From time to time certain lakes are closed – please click here for a full list.