Reopening Under COVID Restrictions
Due to the latest announcement and the continued support from the Angling Trust fishing is permitted. We will reopen for fishing on Saturday 9th January. For bookings please call 01424 893394.
We will be implementing some new stricter rules that must be adhered to at all times:
- We will be limiting the number of anglers per lake. Also, please keep an eye on the weather as we are expecting a few nights of minus temperatures which means that the lakes may be frozen as most of the lakes/ponds have ice on already. All tickets are NON REFUNDABLE.
- Fishing is day sessions only.
- Your travel is your responsibility. You must only travel locally.
- NO fishing gear to be left on the bank overnight.
- Only pre-booked anglers permitted on our site. Any person that has no prearranged booking will be asked to leave site with immediate effect.
- Payments must be made in advance via card when booking (no cash payment.)
- There will be no entry to our reception for members of the public. Please head straight to your pre booked lake on arrival. Anglers will be checked in by the bailiff. Any angler not on their pre booked lake will be asked to leave immediately.
- We will only accept bookings from our local area to include any season ticket holders (sorry for any inconvenience.)
- Toilet will be one in one out.
- No guests will be authorised on our site unless pre booked.
- The on duty bailiff will be making visual lake checks from a safe distance. Please DO NOT approach them. Should you need the bailiff please contact him on 07774383026. This number is NOT to be used for making a booking.
- We will not allow any groups to congregate for any reason.
IF YOU DO NOT ABIDE BY OUR RULES YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE IMMEDIATELY!
We have put these measures in place to protect our staff and yourselves when visiting our site.
Wylands is widely regarded as one of the UK‘s best angling centres and is the perfect location for your next fishing excursion. With great facilities including on site snack bar and tackle shop, plus friendly expert advice, its no wonder we’re No.1 with anglers.
Come to Wylands for day ticket carp waters in East Sussex, day ticket fishing East Sussex & Fishing holidays in East Sussex. We have private fishing lakes and match and competition lakes available all year round, subject to availability.
With 9 prestigious lakes set in the beautiful ‘1066’ countryside, Wylands caters for all anglers from the novice to the specimen hunter. Set in 154 acres of woodland and 2 miles from the historic market town of Battle, there truly is something for everyone.
DOWNLOAD OUR LEAFLET: Click here for a map of Wylands’ fishing lakes, details about the lakes and all the information you’ll need.
GIFT VOUCHERS: Don’t forget to buy your loved ones a Wylands fishing gift voucher! Please ring 01424 893394 to secure a fishing trip as a great gift.
LAKE CLOSURES: From time to time certain lakes are closed – please click here for a full list.